Chat

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Mardi Gras 3 - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Mardi Gras 2013 by Tasha - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Tube - Laguna - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P10 - apply mask/merge group

Frame4

Grab magic wand/click inside frame/p6/invert/delete/select none

Drag paper below frame layer

Fan

Duplicate/image/mirror/flip/vertical

On duplicate/image/free rotate left by 90

Frame2 - resize 110% and place on frame4

Position tube

Ribbon4 

Flower1

Septor

Stars2

Glitter spray

Ribbon2

Flower2

Bling spring

Dots - duplicate/image/mirror

Bubbly

Beads2

Beads4

Stars 

Mask - resize 60%

Word art2

Sparkles

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Gail
Emma
Kimberly








No comments:

Post a Comment