Chat

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Luck of the Irish - FTU


 

Scrapkit - Luck of the Irish - HERE

Template - Millie's #891 - HERE

Mask - CM masks - HERE using Tika mask1

Tube - Alicia Mujica - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size 800x800

P5 - resize by 130/apply mask/merge group

Paste to template and send to bottom

Layer1 - flood fill green/add noise of choice

Layer2 - p1

Layer3 - flood fill green

Layer4 - flood fill with green/add noise/add an inner bevel of choice

Layer5 - p3

Shamrocks with coins - position top left/duplicate/mirror/flip and position bottom right

Shamrock decor

Merge 7&6 together - p7

Grass w/shamrocks and gold - position left bottom/duplicate/mirror

St Patricks shamrocks with coins - rotate right - position bottom center

Do the sexy word art as you choose

Position your tube as you see fit

St Patty's day word art - resize 50%

Sparkles

St patty's day heart for your name

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment