Chat

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Shamrock Cutie - FTU



Scrapkit - OldeLucky  by MizT - HERE

Template - Tonya (RIP) - HERE

Tube - Pinuptoons - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delete copyright layer and close background

Image/canvas size 800x800

E51

Bottom rectangle - p18

E13 at bottom

Background rectangle - p13

Lucky frame2

Big circle - p10

E64 - duplicate/mirror

Frame1

Hallowed circle & rectangle background - add noise

Circle - p1

Position your close-up tube - add any effects

4 leaf clover - I added a slight inner bevel

Add Elements

E39 - resize 75%

E31

E29

E27

E30

E1 - resize 60%

E62 - resize 50%

Position main tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

1 comment: