Chat

Monday, February 14, 2022

Bright - PTU

 

Scrapkit - Fresh as Springtime - HERE

Cluster - EFR blog - my cluster - HERE

Tube - VeryMany - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open cluster

Image/canvas size/800x800

Wreath - erase any in opening of cluster

Ribbon curl - place under cluster

Click top layer

Flower buds5 - resize 35%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Flower buds3 - resize 35%

Fairy - resize 45%

Flower bud7 - resize 40%

Duplicate/mirror/place bottom

Flower buds4 - resize 35%

Position tube

Merge all visible

Image/resize85/all layers unchecked

P14/apply mask/merge group

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment