Chat

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Fabulous -FTU

 



Scrapkit - Fabulous - by Tasha - HERE

MaskHERE 

Tube - VMT - HERE


***Disclaimer***


This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p2/apply mask/merge group

Bling scatter

Frame2

Swirl

Duplicate/mirror/move down a bit

Frame1 - rotate right

Cityscape1

Sparkles 

Position your tube

Hub caps

Circles

Bling - resize 60%

Deco2 - resize  60%

Tatoo heart

Crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright





No comments:

Post a Comment