Chat

Friday, August 6, 2021

Princess - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Fantastical Friends by Shannon - HERE

Template - Adrienne's #2 - HERE

Mask - Mizteeque's #291 - HERE

Tube - Daekazu (FTU) - HERE


***Disclaimer***


This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template/delete copyright layer and layers 9 & 10

Open p6 - apply mask/merge group

Paste at top/duplicate/move to bottom and send both to bottom

Merge layers 1 & 2 together - p13

Layer4 - p15

Layers 5 & 7 - effects/texture/antique mosaic


Crown

Layers 11&13 -  antique mosaic

Cloud3 - position top

Fairydust3

Ribbon2 - resize 60%

Frame1

Position tube

Fairydust1

Bow1 - resize 45%

Butterfly2 - resize 45%

Butterfly6

Crown4 - resize 35% - place on princess

Merge all visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright











No comments:

Post a Comment