Chat

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Vintage Age - FTU


 Scrapkit - Aged Crown by Mizteeque - HERE

Template - #119  by Becky - HERE

Mask - #36 by Ashley - HERE (2nd one down)

Tube - Misticheskaya - PFD -HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright and fence layers

Canvas size 800x800

Click bottom layer - p13

Apply mask/merge group

Shape4  - p9

Shape3 - p6

E29

Shape2 - p20

E58

Shape1 -  p8

Frame - p5

Add noise to grass and leaf layers

E54

E52 - resize 75%

Position your tube

E28 - drag down under tube

E13 - resize 50%

E28 - resize 35%

E24 - resize 30%

E57 - resize  40%

Merge all visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Wally created this beauty

Shez and her stunner
Nancy R made this gorgeous tag








No comments:

Post a Comment