Chat

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Simple - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Twighlight Wedding - HERE (5th kit down)

Cluster by me - HERE (look for my name...use my 2nd frame)

Tube - CDO - www.cdoestore.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open cluster and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

Remember to DS as you go

Grab your freehand selection tool and trace around cluster

Use p5 - invert/delete and drag below the  cluster/select none

Position tube in center and if needed, erase what hangs over the bottom of the cluster (I duplicated my tube and moved it below the cluster..on the top tube, I erased part so it looks like the bottom is in the frame but in front of the right embellishment)

Black ribbon - place top left

Glitters - drag down below paper layer

Duplicate/image/mirror/flip and position left bottom

Click top layer

Dragonfly - resize 70% and place bottom right

Heart border

Leaves1 - position right side and down some

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

If you put my name on one, I will post to my blog...thanks for trying this tut


Joanne


Shelly
Wally added a touch of color
Sandy
Penny











No comments:

Post a Comment