Chat

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Mermaid - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Beach Summer - HERE

Template - tag back at bottom of post - I did not make this

Tube - PUT - HERE  

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used a sitting mermaid colored blue (it is allowed per his TOU)

Open your tag back

Adjust/hue and saturation/color with

140/200 (blue)

E73

E72

E15 - resize 35% and place left side of curvy square

Layer properties/luminance legacy/opacity 40%

E19 - resize 35% and place right side of curvy square

Layer properties/luminance legacy/opacity 40%

E64 - place bottom

E71

E50 - resize 60% and position right side

E28 - resize 35% and position a little to the right in front of anchor

E49 - resize 50% - position next to anchor

E51 - resize 45% - position left side

E36 - resize 50% and place middle bottom

E29 - resize 50% and place left

Position your tube sitting on the E36

E13 - resize 25% and position bottom right

E12 - resize 20% and position bottom of rock

E75 - resize 50% and place top right

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Vi


Wally

Linell

Shelly
Penny
Sandy
Shaz
Karen
Wendy









No comments:

Post a Comment