Chat

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Summer Sweets - PTU



 Scrapkit - Retro Pastel - HERE

Mask - Framed4 - HERE

Tube - Polkadoodles - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p5/apply mask/merge group

Apply an inner bevel of choice

E89

Grab your magic wand and click inside frame/modify/expand by 2/invert/p9/delete/select none

E86

E32 - resize 60%/mirror

E48 - resize 80%

E12 - resize 60%

E22 - resize 35%

E7 - resize 45%

E70 - resize 45%

E77 - resize 35%

E51

E44 - resize 35% and position where you want

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment