Chat

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Stars n Stripes - FTU



 Scrapkit - Stars and Stripes - HERE

Template -  HPD - HERE (227)

Mask - 1st mask - HERE

Tube - Zlata_M - HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open template, delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

P5 - apply mask/merge group

Duplicate

Layers 1&2 together - p3

E45 - resize 45%

Duplicate and position

Layer5 - p9

Layer6 - p12

Layer7 - p4

Layer8 - p6

Layers9-11 - Merge together/flood fill color of choice

Adjust/add noise of choice

E27 - resize 25%

Image/free rotate/right by 20

E44

Layers 12&13 - merge together/flood fill color of choice

Adjust/add noise of choice

E18 - resize 45%

E34 - resize 50%

E35 -resize 60%

E69 - resize 30%

E66 - resize 25%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Rosey

KITT
Annie
Kelli
Pamela












No comments:

Post a Comment