Chat

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Pirate Life - FTU



 Scrapkit - Magik's Yo Ho Ho - HERE

Template - #20 by MizTeeque - HERE

Mask -  your choice

Tube - Joel Adams - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and stars

Layer2 - add noise of choice

Layer3 - p1

Layer4 - add noise of choice

Layer5 - p4

Tree

Glitter spatter

Duplicate/mirror

Sand

Layers6&8 - p

Ship

Jolly roger

Position your tube

Captain 8 arms - resize 50%

Crab - resize 50%

Starfish

Trunk - resize 60%

Gold coins - resize 60%

Delete white background if you choose

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Love this byKITT



Kittie 













1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Pammers for this awesome tag
    and for using my kit, too. <3
    I'll add it to my Tag Showcase. =)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete