Chat

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bedtime - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Bedtime Stories by Magik - HERE

Template - Temp 411 by Toxic Desirez - HERE

Mask -  none

Tube - Bedtime by Garvey - HERE (I got mine at his store)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and word art

Image/canvas size/900x900

Merge layer 9 and copy together - p17

Merge layers 10 together - p3

Merge layers 7 - p15

Merge layers 8 - p16

Merge layers 2 - p9

Tree2

Floral doodle

Merge layers 4

Bead scatter - position left side

Duplicate/image/mirror

Frame 1

Black star - p12

Paste your close-up

Xero - Moodlight:


Layer properties to Luminance L

Use a slight texture effect - I used texture effects/texture/canvas

Cloud position left side

Duplicate/image/mirror

Glitter scatter - position on right side

Duplicate/mirror

Fairy dust

Place main tube

Pillows - place beneath tube

Lava lamp

Lighted lantern

Plushie - resize 80%

 Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally















No comments:

Post a Comment