Chat

Monday, July 12, 2021

The Bay - FTU



 Scrapkit -  Flamingo Bay by Kathy - HERE

Template - HPD - HERE  #188

Mask - Vix big mask 005 - HERE

Tube - Caron Vinson - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright and flower layers

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click bottom layer - p4

Apply mask/merge group

Wreath - resize by 120%

Greenery2

Greenery1

Leaves1

Layer 2 - use a texture effect of choice (I used fine leather)

Layer 5 - add noise

 Layer 7 - p6

Layer 7 - EC4000 - glass

Layer 8 - p3 (add a gradient glow)

Flower 1 - resize 40%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Flower2 - resize 50%

Position tube

Butterfly duo - resize 50%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Wally created this stunner

Gail












No comments:

Post a Comment