Chat

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Hippie-ish - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Hippie Van - HERE (dl link is bottom left) or HERE

Template - #107 - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - The Paper Shelter - HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template 

Resize template by 70%

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click white background

P2 - apply mask/merge group

E19

E46

Layer1 - E11/resize by 70%

E44

Layer2 - p9

Merge 4&5 - texture effects - blinds/default

E54

Layer6 - p3

Layer7 - E10 - resize 85%

E43 - resize 30%

E57

E36 - resize 65%

E61 - resize 35%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Wally is back!!!  Great take








No comments:

Post a Comment