Chat

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Fantasy - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Mythical Fantasies - HERE

Mask - my bubble mask - HERE

Tube - Elegance Fly - HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

P9 - apply mask/merge group

E33

E11

E5 - position top right corner

Adjust/sharpen more

Duplicate/mirror/and position bottom left corner

E7

E17

E12 - top left

E20 - right side

Position tube

E40

E21 - rotate right

E48 - resize 45%

E22 - resize 30%

E16 - resize 40%

Merge visible/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Awesome job by Shaz

Awesome job by Neetz too
Stunner by Jenny
Beautiful by Gail
NanacyR
Sandy
Wally
Andi
Maurine





















No comments:

Post a Comment