Chat

Sunday, September 27, 2026

No Scrap Quick

Mask - Your choice

Template - EFR Blog - HERE (2nd one)

Tube - Amber - HERE

Word Art - EFR Blog - HERE

Texture Pack - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and word art

Image/canvas size/800x800

Open texture of choice - resize 70%

Apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

Raster1 & writing - colorize

Raster2 - texture of choice - resize 50%

Rasters 3&4 - texture of choice - resize 50%

Adjust/sharpen/high pass sharpen

Position tube

Add word art

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment