Chat

Monday, September 28, 2026

Hello Fall - PTU

 Scrap kit - Warm Autumn Glow - HERE

Mask - #402 - HERE

Template - #120 - HERE

Tube - Verbushka - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

*Open mask in PSP - how to is HERE*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and pointed shape

Image/canvas size/800x800

P6 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

Copy square6 - p1

Copy2 - p7

E72

E132 - resize 85%

Square4 - p10

Square3 - p3

Square2 - e61

Square1 - p2

E135

Circle - p8

E58

E118 - resize 50%/drag below

E73 - resize 50%

E60 - resize 60% - erase right side

E108 - resize 30%

E84 - resize 50%

E81 - resize 30%

E12 - resize 45%

E99 - resize 30%

E76 - resize 40%

E88 - resize 25%

Duplicate/mirror

E15 - resize 20%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment