Chat

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Midnight Gold - FTU

 Scrapkit - MizTee - NY 2018 - HERE

Mask - EFR Blog - HERE (2nd mask)

Template - EFR Blog - HERE (2nd one by KF)

Tube - Exclusive to Magical Moments Forum - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, word arts, and background layer

Resize by 80%

Image/canvas size/800x800

P19 - apply mask/merge group

Duplicate/flip

Large blue rectangle - p18

White squares - p7

Merge blue circles - p13

Add small border and add noise of choice

Position close up with your choice of effects

E1 - resize 90%

E33 - resize 75%

Main tube

E26

Snowflake layers - adjust/hue&sat/hsl 50,40,25

E21

E57

E39

E5 - resize 50%

E48 - resize 65%

E36 - resize 35%

E22 - resize 65%

E18 - resize 30%

E6 - resize 30%

E50 - resize 30%


Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Dee/firelady


Emma
KITT






No comments:

Post a Comment