Chat

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Happy New Year - FTU

 Scrapkit - New Year by Anorie - HERE

Tube - Pinuptoons - HERE

My supplies (frame and mask) - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open supplies and delete copyright layer 

Image/canvas size/800x800

Mask layer - E27

Erase any in middle

Grab magic wand and click inside each frame/selections/modify/expand by 4

P2/place below/invert/delete/select none

Do same for inside frames using p3

E11

Erase any in middle

Click top layer

Type out a word or words for between frames

E22

E29

E35 - resize 60%

E1 - resize 45%

E23 - resize 60%

Image/free rotate/left by 90

E7 - resize 50%

Duplicate/mirror

E9 - resize 35%

E24 - resize 75%

Duplicate - resize 85% and mirror/position below flowers

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment