Chat

Thursday, September 7, 2023

BCA - FTU

 Scrapkit - Pink is Beautiful by Vicki - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Template - SE Template 125 - HERE

Tube - Jose Cano - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, circle frame fill, frame fill, and text layers

Image/canvas size/800x800

P6 - apply mask/merge group/resize by 120% or whatever you like

Arrange/send to bottom

Background3 - p1

Background2 - p7

Baclground1 - p5

Trim - flood fill white

E15

Frame bg - p1

Add a glass effect

Frame - p5

Circle outter - p3

Circle frame - p8

E25

E8 - resize 40%

E3 - resize 50%

E19

E17 - resize 60%

Duplicate/mirror

E23 - resize 60%

Position tube to your liking

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Decided to animate


Shelly
Hellkat
Belinda
Alexandra
Magik
KITT














4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you are most welcome!!! Thanks for the beautiful tag too!!

      Delete
  2. thank you for posting my tag hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love showing off what people make me....you are welcome!!!

      Delete