Chat

Monday, June 12, 2023

USA ROCK - FTU (Quick)

 Scrapkit - Stars and Stripes by MizT - HERE

Mask - 2nd one down - HERE

Template - Punky #121 - HERE

Cluster from ATP blog  - HERE (6th one down)

Tube - Cano - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

p6 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

I duplicated mine to make it a little darker

Left square - p1

Left glitz frame - flood fill blue

Left red square - add noise of choice

Right square - p2

Do the same as the left square

E35 - resize 20

Mura meister/copies/encircle/16,45,45

duplicate/mirror and position

Left blue circle - p9

Do the same as left and right square

Right blue circle - p8

Do the same as above

Click top layer and position cluster

Grab magic wand and click inside cluster/modify/expand by 4/paper/invert/delete/select none

Move paper below cluster

Merge the star layers together and flood fill with color of choice/add noise of choice

Position your tube

E18 - resize 40%

E44 - resize 60%

E66 - resize 40%

E69 - resize 30%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Bobbie

Rachey
Sandy






No comments:

Post a Comment