Chat

Friday, August 5, 2022

Soft Hollow - Exclusive to EFR

Scrapkit - Jupiter Hollow by Miggins - HERE

Template - #9 by Mizteeque - HERE

Mask - #2 by me - HERE

Tube - Verymany - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

P22 - apply mask/merge group

Raster7 - p21

Raster 3 & 4 - p21

Grey 1 & 2 - p10

E30 - resize 80%

Raster5 - p21

Grey3 - p15

Circle - p5

E75

Raster6 - p21

Rectangle - p17

E29 - position left/duplicate/mirror

E61

Add small gradient glow

E42 - resize 80%

E32

E3 - resize 60%

E45 - resize 60%

Place tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

2 comments:

  1. ooo thank you hun thats beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome...it's a beautiful kit....thanks for sharing!!!

      Delete