Chat

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Cool Turquoise - FTU

 Scrapkit - Peacock by Tamie - HERE

TemplateHERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - Alicia Mujica - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and word art layers

Image/canvas size 800x800

P10 - send to bottom/apply mask/merge group

E2

1 - pp5

2 - p9

3 - add noise of choice

4 - pp9

5 - flood fill white

6 - effects/texture/antique mosaic

I used 25,25,symmetric,25,10,25

7 - add noise of choice

8 - pp9

9 - flood fill white

10 - pp2

Keep selected and add close up/delete/select none

Effects/art media/charcoal/10/50

Layer properties to hard light (or whatever you like with tube)

Position main tube

E16 - resize 85%

E17 - position top left/duplicate/mirror/flip and position as you see fit

E26

E24

E50 - resize 50%

E30 - position/duplicate/mirror

15 - resize 30%

Duplicate/mirror

E28

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

2 comments: