Chat

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Prismatic - PTU


Scrapkit - Prismatic Party by Kathy - HERE

Template - by Vonne - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - Arthur Crowe - (his shop is closed)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Resize template by 85%

P3 - apply mask/merge group

Position mask behind circle

Ovaalties - p4

Inner bevel of choice

Takje - p10

Inner bevel of choice

Circle blk - p5

Circle wht - flood fill color of choice

Effects/texture/mosaic antique

Effects - Penta/vtr2/default

E76 - resize 80%

Crop

Image/canvas size/800x800

E10

E49

Position tube

E50 - flip

Inner bevel

E46

Inner bevel

E93 - resize 85%

E19

E38

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 


Wally



No comments:

Post a Comment