Chat

Friday, June 17, 2022

USA Pride - FTU

 


Scrapkit - USA2010 by Tamie - HERE

Cluster - by me - HERE

Tube - Lysisange - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open cluster

Take your freehand selection tool/freehand and trace around rectangle of cluster/invert/p12/delete and drag below rectangle

Grab your magic wand and click inside circle/expand by 1/p2/invert/delete

Position tube

Glitter - resize 110%/move below cluster

Fireworks - resize 45%

Add noise if you want

Bow3

Chain - resize 70%

Cap - resize 60%

Image/free rotate/left/20

Fluffy Hearts

Star - resize 55%

Image/free rotate/right/20

Wire - resize 120% and send to bottom

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Marty
Kimberly






1 comment: