Chat

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Smokin' Hot - FTU



 Scrapkit - RnB by Tamie - HERE

Template - Simone - HERE (I used the second one)

Tube - Garvey - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and white background

Image/canvas size 800x800

Mesh - send to bottom

Splatter2 - position left/duplicate/mirror

Raster2 and copy - merge together - p4

Raster3 - p3

Add your close up tubes

Merge tubes together

Adjust/hue&sat/colorize at 0 and 0

Layer properties to screen or whatever works for you

I added glass effect to summer

Raster4 - flood fill color of choice

Add an inner bevel

Scattered bling - resize 70%

Duplicate and position top

Star - position left

Duplicate/mirror/flip and position

Lips

Decor3 - resize 40%

Button bow - resize 60%

Chain

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

2 comments: