Chat

Friday, May 27, 2022

Ocean Isle - FTU


Scrapkit - Ocean Isle by MC - HERE

Template - #181 by HPD - HERE

Mask - Anorie - HERE

Tube - PUT - HERE (I used a kneeling one)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and word beach

Image/canvas size 800x800

P10 - apply mask/merge group

E3 

E2 - erase some of the water on both sides 

Merge 1-4 together - Add inner bevel and small gradient glow of choice

Layers 7&8 - flood fill colors of choice

E25 - free rotate right by 90 

E18 - resize 50% 

Duplicate 

Layer9 - p7

Layer10 - p5

Layers 11&12 - merge together

Add texture effect of choice (I used weave)

Layers 13-17 - p8

Add inner bevel

Layers 18-20 - add noise and inner bevel

E16 - image/free rotate/right/90 

Position your tube 

E17 

E27 

E39 

E23 

E10 

E9 

E5 - resize 140% - mirror 

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Kelli
KITT
Katy

Karen
Shelly
Judyann
Sandy















No comments:

Post a Comment