Chat

Friday, May 27, 2022

Misty Spring - FTU



 Scrapkit - Misty Springs - HERE

Template - #212 by HPD - HERE

Tube - Misticheskaya (a kneeling tube) - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size 800x800

E31 - resize 40%

Mura mesiter/copies/encircle/ top 3 are: 8,70,70

E28 

Template Layer1 - p6

Template layer2 - p5

Add an inner bevel of choice

Template layer3 - p8

Template layer4 - flood fill with color of choice

Add same inner bevel

Template layer5 - p7

Template layer6 - flood fill with same color as before

E60 

E59 

E41 - resize 35% 

Duplicate/image/mirror 

E32 - mirror 

E63 - resize 80%

E17 - resize 40% 

Position tube 

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Miggins

Karen
Wally
Kelli
KITT
Katy












No comments:

Post a Comment