Chat

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Lilac - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Lilac Melody by TTD - HERE

Template - Chantal - HERE (last one...click on the image to download)

Mask - by Sandra - HERE (fancy floral frame) and mask of choice

Tube - Alex Prihodko - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size 800x800

P14 - apply mask of choice/merge group

Open p8 - apply mask/merge group/resize 70%

Add an inner bevel

E79

Layer1 - p11

E34

Layer3 - p2

Layer5 - p1

E5 - resize 60%

Click top layer

E97 - resize 80%

E121 - resize 80%

E74

E33

E72

E78

E51 -  resize 60%

E26 - resize 30%

Duplicate/image/mirror

E75

E93 - resize 35%

E58

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Rachey

Miggins




No comments:

Post a Comment