Chat

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Every Picture - PTU

 


Scrapkit - AWS - Photographs - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - 3 tubes - I used PUT's from HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P16 - apply mask/merge group

Ribbon4 - resize 80%

WA1 - resize 90%

Star2 

Star3 - mirror

Flower7 - resize 30%

Mura meister/copies/encircle/15,75,75

We are going to make 3 images

Grab 3 frames of choice

Position a different tube in each frame

Add a paper of choice

Click inside each frame/selections/modify/expand by 3/invert/delete tube and paper layer

Now crop all 3 frames and merge each one

Tube layers - layer properties to luminance legacy (or what works best)

Resize each frame 45%

Position each frame as you see fit/image/free rotate of your choice

Sparkles4

Camera3 - resize 30%

WA5 - resize 80%

Sparkle3

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment