Chat

Friday, February 25, 2022

Kiss Me - FTU quick

 


Scrapkit - Luck of the Irish - HERE

Mask - Rachel - HERE #936

Tube - Misticheskaya - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open background - resize 50%

Place your closeup/layer properties/screen/merge down

Apply mask/merge group

Shamrock decor

Shamrocks w/coins - resize 90%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Lucky coin - resize 25%

Sparkles

Yellow rose - resize60%

Heart w/shamrocks - resize 45%

Image/free rotate/left at 20

Kiss me shamrock - resize 45%

Grass with shamrocks

Leprechaun boot - resize 30%

Hat - resize 45%

Celtic knot - resize 25%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Tiggy

Pamela
KITT






No comments:

Post a Comment