Chat

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Joy - FTU



 Scrapkit - Joy by CCC - HERE

Template - SE Temp 105 - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - PUT - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and word art

Image/canvas size/800x800

Paper of your choice/apply mask/merge group

E39 - duplicate/image/mirror/flip

Grab your magic wand/add/none and click each frame layer

P6/invert/delete/select none

Add inner bevel of choice

Grab your magic wand/add/none and click each frame inner trim

P2/invert/delete/select none

Grab your magic wand/add/none and click inside each frame inner trim

Selections/modify by 2/flood fill with gradient of choice/select none

Layer properties at 70% opacity

Add your tubes - merge tubes together

Xero/porcelain or what looks best with your tubes

Click top layer

E30 - resize 40%

E13 - resize 20%

Image/duplicate/mirror

E5 - resize 50%

E40 - resize 30%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Frame1 - resize 90% and move down to where you want

Merge visible/crop/resize/add proper copyright

Kittie






2 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable. As always, thank you Pammers for making one for me, and for using my templates.
    BeckyP :)

    ReplyDelete