Chat

Friday, December 17, 2021

Almost Midnight - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Almost Midnight - HERE

TemplateHERE #3

Mask - #24 -  HERE

Tube - Zlata_m - got this from Hania's store(not sure where she is now)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright and glass

Image/canvas size/800x800

P10 (resize by 140%) - apply mask/merge group

Doodle flower2 - duplicate/flip

Red right square - p14

Black strip - flood fill white/add noise

Texture strip - p9 - opacity to 70

Left red square - p18

Left black square - p9

Black circle - clock1

Large black square - flood fill white/add noise

Texture red square - flood fill black

Large red square - p14

Bubbles1 - duplicate

Merge bobbles layer down

Duplicate/mirror

White square - p11

Add a small black border if you want

Add close up

Xero - radiance at default

Layer properties to multiply or what you like

Position tube

Streamer 3

Glasses - resize 60%

Poppers - resize 35%

Hat 2 - resize 45%/mirror

Knot1 - resize  20%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Let me know what you create!











No comments:

Post a Comment