Chat

Monday, December 6, 2021

Happy Winter - PTU

 


Scrapkit - Chasing Stars in Winter - HERE

Template - SE#51 - HERE

Mask - choice

Tube - PUT - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template deleting copyright, snowman, toboggon, and bkgrnd square

Image/canvas size/800x800

Flood fill with white if you want to add snow---see tag with snow below

P10 - apply mask/merge group

Circle fill - mask4

E62

Circle - flood fill w/blue

Add noise

L & R frame fill - p10

L & R frame - flood fill and add noise as before

E38 - resize 50%

E66

E53 - resize 50%

Duplicate/image/mirror

E55 - resize 30%

E63 - erase the stem

E57

E127

E80 - resize 40%

E16 - resize 60%

E74 - resize 70% - image/mirror

Word art - decorate as you want - I flood filled mine and added noise

I added noise to the stars and deleted their backgrounds

E87 - resize 50%

E51 - resize 30%

E4

Duplicate/image/mirror

E31 - resize 50%

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

With snow












No comments:

Post a Comment