Chat

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Winter - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Winter Kisses - HERE

Mask - Spawn #15&10 - HERE (masks 31-40)

Tube - Alex Prihodko with VMA - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open new image/600x250

Flood fill with gradient of choice

Effects - EC4000 - hsb noise

Pp1b - apply mask 15/merge group

Pp3a - apply mask 10/merge group - rename this layer animate

E20 - duplicate/image/mirror

E23

E18

Move your animate layer to top

Position tube

New raster layer

Flood fill with same gradient

Selections all/float/modify/contract  by 4/delete/select none

Add proper copyright

Click on animate layer

Effects/ASX/constellation :3,100,30,0,100,100   angle 45/keep original image

Copy merged

AS - paste as new animation

PSP hit undo

ASX/constellation/random seed

Copy merged

AS - paste after current frame

PSP hit undo

ASX/constellation/random seed

Copy merged

AS - paste after current fame

View animation - if happy...save


KITT




2 comments: