Chat

Friday, November 26, 2021

Crush on You - FTU



Scrapkit - Sampler2 by TTD - HERE

Template - by Millie - #875 - HERE

MaskHERE

Tube - Arthur Crowe - his shop is closed

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete top 2 layers

Image/canvas size/800x800

P1 - apply mask/merge group

Layer10 - p5

Layer1&2 - p2

Layer3&4 - E23

Layer5 - p3

E16 - resize 75%

Layer7 - gradient of choice

E24 - Resize 45%

E10 - place left side

Duplicate/mirror and drag down a few layers

E2 - resize 60%

E19 - resize 30%

E7 - resize 30%

Position your tube

Crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Shaz

Bobbie


Wendy
Gail

Tiggy
Sandy
Thia
Belinda

Karen
ShellyC
















 










No comments:

Post a Comment