Chat

Friday, June 4, 2021

Kiss Me Summer - FTU


 

Scrapkit - Kiss the Summer - HERE

MaskHERE I used 4th one down (Pure Imagination)

Tube - VMT - HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open p1 - apply mask/merge group

E18 - bttom

E5

E55

E34 - position at top

E51 - move to right

E39 - resize 70%

Duplicate/mirror

Position your tube

E40 - resize 80%

Image/mirror/flip vertical

Align with E39 on left

E54 - resize 40% and align

E11 - resize 80%

E13 - resize 65%

E27 - resize 40%

E53 - resize 60%/erase the stems

E38

E7

E66 - resize 20%

Image/free rotate/by 90

Send down a few layers

E17

Merge all visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Sandy 

Gail
Wally













No comments:

Post a Comment