Chat

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Faerie Fantasy - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Faerie Fantasy by Magik - HERE

Cluster - made by me - HERE

Tube - Lady Mishka from PFD - HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open cluster - delete copyright

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click inside cluster and add p12

Position tube

Sparkles

Bokah scatter

Flower scatter

Flower5 - resize 60%

Glitter trail

Dottiemaye

Wally






2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for using my kit, Sweetie. =)
    *hugz*
    -Magik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your tutorial

    ReplyDelete