Chat

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Spring - FTU

Scrapkit - Song in my Heart by Miggins - HERE

Template - by Kathyfrances - HERE

Tube - Nocturne - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and rasters 3&5

Image/canvas size/800x800

Raster6 - p5

Copy6 - p7

Add close up

I used layer properties/multiply and then overlay

E49

Raster7 - blacks - p5

Raster7 - whites - p9

E10

Raster2 - p5

Raster2 copy - p3

Layer the following elements:

34,16,17/delete hangover

Layer properties/multiply, luminance legacy

For the 2 flowers - E17

Mura meister/copies/wallpaper/40,100,100 and in the second little box where it says wraparound...change to tile

I added a small white gradient glow and glass effect to the flowers

E8 - erase stems/duplicate/mirror

Word art - p10

E23 - resize 40%

E17

E4 - resize 40%

E1 - resize 25%

E5 - resize 30%

Add tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

Bhamman


Gail
Alexandra (used diff template)
HellKat










No comments:

Post a Comment