Chat

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Pink/Black - PTU

Scrapkit - MBM - Phantom Gate - HERE

Mask - Millie's 168 - HERE

Template - #2 by Rose - HERE

Tube - Jose Cano - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and white background

Image/canvas size/900x900

P16 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

E88 - resize 50%

Mura meister/copies/encircle/12,65,65

Send to bottom

Merge raster7's together - p1

Merge 8's together - p5

Do your layer 9's how you choose

E90 - duplicate/mirror and position as you wish

Raster3 - effects/antique mosaic of choice

Raster5 - p15

Raster6 - p5

E119 - resize 40%

E58 - resize 45%

Mura mesiter/copies/encircle/12,60,60

Raster2 - p14 (I added a blur to mine)

Raster4 - p3

E87 - image/free rotate/90 add a small glow

E89 - duplicate/mirror

Position tube

E66 - resize 70%

E52 - resize 60%

Image/free rotate/right by 20

Fr1 - erase frame

Position/duplicate/mirror

E32

E92 - duplicate/mirror and position

E46 - resize 85%

E91

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this stunning tag, Sweetie. 😍
    Thank you also for making my kit look so good. 💖
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete