Chat

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Love Stinks - EFR Exclusive




 

Scrapkit - My Valentine - HERE

TemplateHERE #2

MaskHERE #5

Tube - Pinuptoons at CDO - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open template and delete copyright layer

P5 - apply mask/merge group

2 black dotted rectangles - flood fill with dark red

2 pink rectangles - p8

dark pink rectangle - p2

black rectangle - p18

light pink circle - p5

E99

E102 - resize 65%

E91

E115

Position tubes

2 dark pink squares - p11

E103 - resize 85%

E1 - resize 50%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment