Chat

Sunday, January 9, 2022

BookMagic - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Magic - HERE

Template - by Millie - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Tube - Anna Liwanag - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template/delete copyright and word art

Click bottom layer

P9 -apply mask/merge group

1 - p4

2 - flood fill color of choice

Add noise

3&4 - p6

5-8 - p5

E37 - resize 120%

E30

E34

9 - E15

10 - click inside with magic wand - E15

Effects - artistic/halftone/default

E43

Duplicate/image/mirror/flip

E53 - resize 75%

E13

E32

E12

E28 - resize 75%

I added these elements according to my tube

E18 - resize 75%

E16 - resize 50%

Add tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Sandy

Pamela

Wally









No comments:

Post a Comment