Chat

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Fall - PTU

 


Scrapkit - Thanksgiving Harvest by AWS HERE

Template - Miggins - HERE

Tube - Misticheskaya PFD - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

The papers are large so resize them by 20%

E126 - resize 50%

E61 - resize 50%

Image/free rotate right by 45%

E60 - resize 50%

Layer2 - p12

Layer3 - colorize

Layer 4 & 5 - merge together - p1

Layer6 - p7

Layer7 - p17

Add a slight inner bevel

Layer 8 & 9 - merge together - p6

E59 - resize 40%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Layer10 - p3

Layer11 - p4

Layer 12 & 13 - p1

Add a slight inner bevel

Layer14 - p18

Layer15 - p5

Layer16 - flood fill with gradient of choice

E125 - resize 30%

Position tube as you desire

E38 - resize 20%

E112 - resize 35%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Word art - color or add paper as you wish

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Basima (Misfits)






No comments:

Post a Comment