Chat

Monday, November 8, 2021

Candy Christmas - FTU



Scrapkit - Christmas Candy by Magik - HERE

Mask - by Dee - HERE (3rd one down)

Tube - Cano - HERE 

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open P10

Apply mask/merge group

E33

E46

Frame3

Grab your magic wand and click inside each of the pink triangles - p9

Pull below frame

Do the same with blue triangles - p7

Click inside the middle with your  magic wand

Click mask layer/promote selection to layer

Adjust/blur/radial blur

Position your tube

E52 - erase as needed

E10 - resize 60%

E50

E12

E57

E30 -  mirror

E58

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Sandy

Karen
KITT
Katy












No comments:

Post a Comment