Chat

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Autumn Day - FTU



 Scrapkit - Pumpkin Farm - HERE

Mask - TK Designs - HERE (Use 3rd mask)

Tube - Exc to PFD - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open p7/apply mask/merge group

E111 - resize 90%

E33

E40

E69 - resize by 90%

Paste on canvas/image/free rotate/left by 45%

Grab magic wand and click inside frame/selections/modify by 15/p5/invert/delete/select none

Move paper under frame

E63 - resize 85%

E66 - resize 70%

E61 - resize 50%

E39 - resize 50%

Position tube

E28

E115 - resize 35%

E128 - resize 35%

E89 - resize 40%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Lavada made this beauty

Wally








No comments:

Post a Comment