Chat

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Feeling Pretty - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Pumpkins n Witches - HERE

Template - #290 - HERE  (Bundle 281-290)

Tube - Sergiy Paliy - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

Circle3 - p13

Circle2 - add noise

Circle1 - p5

E5

E7

Bottom & top rectangle - p7

Bottom & top scallop - add noise of choice

Bottom & top fill - p11

Bottom & top frame - p12

Fill in the word "pretty" with color of choice

Add some noise ....play around with a gradient glow

Merge each word art together and move where you like

E11

E63 - resize 60%

E10

E23 - resize 40%

E29 - resize 45%

E1 - resize 30%

E3 - resize 30%

E14 - resize 50%

E19 - resize 60%

Add tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Emma

Tamie
Vicki












1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed this adorable tag.
    Thank You Pammers.

    ReplyDelete