Chat

Monday, August 19, 2024

Friends - FTU

Scrapkit - Cest La Vie by Miggins - HERE

Mask - Louise with EFR - HERE (4th mask)

Template - Deana with EFR - HERE

Tube - Kajenna Art - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and delete word art

Image/canvas size/800x800

P16 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

E94

E60 - add p4

E61 - same - resize 70%

Zig zag lines - p8

Scalloped square - p6

E006

E11

E109

Round circle - e004

Click top layer

E28

E23

E32

E81

E100

Position tube

I used the word art that comes with the tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Sandy

Rachey
Wally






No comments:

Post a Comment