Chat

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A Little Spring - FTU

Scrapkit - MizTeeque's - A Little Bit Spring - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Template HERE use DFD

Tube - Yvette @ MM - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template delete copyright and word art layers

Image - Canvas size 800x800

P8 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

Lav Crcl - p18

Circle - flood fill color of choice

Add noise of choice

Mintgrn square - p16

Square frame - same as other frame

E75

E74

Gradient bkgrnd - p20

Add close up (I rotated mine 20 right)

I added Xero - radiance and layer property hard light

Gradient frame - same as others

Green frame - add noise

Merge green frame and yellow together

E69 - resize 80%

E23 - resize 45%

E12 - resize 45%

E1 - resize 55%

E52 - resize 50%

E72 - resize 70%

E14 - resize 60%

E9 - resize 45%

Position tube as you see fit

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Magik



No comments:

Post a Comment