Chat

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Sunflower Fall - FTU

Started making a kit last year around September and finally got it finished. This kit was made with the guidance of Magik AKA Manipulated by Magic . You can find this kit -  HERE

Would totally love to see what you make with this kit.

I have no clue how to do the preview so this is the best I can do

Emma created this stunning tag with my kit


Belinda wrote a tut using my kit - HERE
Amazing work, Belinda!!! Thanks
Magik (MBM) Awesome!!!
Rhonda (Rockin Desinz) created this stunner and wrote a tut - HERE

Shaz wrote a stunning tut using my kit - HERE
Jill
Cluster by Rhonda - you can get her cluster - HERE
PrismaticDragon - tut for this tag is - HERE
Buzzy (Iris)




















11 comments:

  1. Pretty kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL kit Hun...thank you for sharing! Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit looks amazing, Hun.😍
    I am so happy & excited for you. πŸ’–
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your guidance, Magik!!!

      Delete
    2. You are so very welcome, Sweetie. πŸ’–
      I'm honoured to have been able to have the opportunity. ☺
      *hugz*

      Delete
    3. thank you Pammers for this beautiful kit! can't wait to use it xoxoxo

      Delete
    4. thank you and you are welcome!!

      Delete
  4. Hello Pammers, I decided to write a tutorial https://dragonfied-tutorials.blogspot.com/p/sunflower-fall.html <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Nexxa, went ahead and posted link to your tut with the tag you made me. Thanks so much

      Delete